quinta-feira, 6 de abril de 2006

All the lips that I've touched


Each time I close my eyes I still see your face
Hear your voice with a song on the radio
But ever since you've gone, left without a trace
I've tried to find you in an empty embrace

Days and nights have passed, now I wonder why...
Time that I've wasted, smiles that have faded
Why try to find you when I know where you've gone?
Now I know...

When I was looking for you, I was looking for me
Searching the world and back again
All the lips that I've touched... I wanted to be free
Instead I was tangled and lost in the game

But now there's a new day, and I want this new way
A touch that makes my skin burn
A breath that makes the world turn
You never were for me to keep

And all the lips that I've touched are faces in the past
The arms that I loved are gone and hold me no more
You're a shadow under my feet
It's a better soul that I'm looking for
I pray for someone deep


by Sooni

1 Comments:

At 6:58 da tarde, Blogger Sooni said...

Yep, pela autora. Mas pelos vistos n tenho mt jeito! Foste a única a responder e extremamente concisa! lolololol
=)

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home